Mod Lacquer: Goblin & Revenant


Happy weekend lovelies!!
I am feeling especially pumped because... I AM GOING TO TAIWAN NEXT SATURDAY!! :D It will be a week long trip so I might be MIA for a while. I had wanted to schedule some posts but I am currently busy with the packing and settling other matters before the trip. I really shouldn't have procrastinated ><
Anyone else going away for a year-end trip too? ;)

Today, I have a new-to-the-blog indie brand to share with all of you - Mod Lacquer! I first chanced upon Mod Lacquer on Instagram. The cute bottle shape and gorgeous colours caught my eyes so when I was offered the chance to do a review for Jennifer, I was over the moon! Just take a look:


mod-lacquer-goblin

mod-lacquer-goblin1

Goblin. 3 thin coats.
A gorgeous olive green to chocolate brown duochrome complete with sprinkles of holographic sparkles. I really love this one. The colours are rich and the shift is strong. The name is really apt for the colours too!

mod-lacquer-revenant

mod-lacquer-revenant1

Revenant. 3 thin coats.
A beautiful shimmery blue base filled with scattered holographic sparkles with a flash of dreamy pink at certain angles. I love a good blue but the pink shift really makes this unique. *swoon*

Application for these Mod Lacquers is smooth. The formula is neither thick nor runny. The brush is slightly shorter than what I am used to but I had no trouble with control and application at all.

So what do you think of Goblin and Revenant?
Have you tried Mod Lacquer before? Which colours are your favourites?

I have more Mod Lacquers to share with you so do stay tuned for more swatches!
Mod Lacquer is available on Etsy. Do follow Mod Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for more updates!
p.s. A little birdie told me that they are having a winter sale (use "SHOP15" for 15% off!) right now until 31 December 2013 ;)

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

2 comments:

  1. Love Mod Lacquer! I have Dreamland, Imperial Serpent, Moonbeam, Time Shift

    I really like that Revenant you swatched, right up my alley color and finish wise
    Hope you have a great trip and holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa (Polish Obsession)December 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

    These are really nice!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories